The Olympians are the twelve most important and powerful gods in Greek mythology.
- Zeus - King of the Olympians.
- Hera - Queen of the Olympians.
- Hermes - Messenger of the gods.
- Dionysus - He was born a mortal but Zeus wanted him to be an Olympian when he invented wine. However, there were already twelve Olympians (Hestia was in his place). Hestia voluntarily gave her place to Dionysus.
- Hebe - Previous cup-bearer of the Olympians.
- Ganymede - Cup-bearer of Zeus.
- Iris - Messenger of Hera.
- The Horae - Gatekeepers of Olympus.
- Alexiares and Anicetus - Gatekeepers of Olympus.